How To Properly Take Care Of Bleached Hair
If you’ve just had your hair bleached, you may be wondering how best to care for it to ensure it stays healthy and looking its best. Bleaching your hair can be damaging, but with the right aftercare routine, you can keep your hair looking vibrant and healthy. In this article, I’ll be taking you through the basics of how to properly take care of bleached hair so you can make sure your tresses remain in top condition. This includes how to cleanse, condition, and protect your hair from further damage. Read on to learn the secrets to keeping your bleached hair looking beautiful.
✩ how to have //healthy// bleached hair ✩
Bleached Hair Care
1. There are a few things you can do to take good care of bleached hair.
- First, keep it hydrated. Drink plenty of water and use a good hair care products that will help keep your hair looking and feeling healthy.
- If your hair is prone to frizz, use a frizz control product. Apply it to damp hair before you blow dry or style it.
- If you have color treated hair, be sure to use a conditioner that is specific for bleached hair. Don’t use a regular conditioner on your bleached hair.
- Finally, be sure to keep your hair styled. Wearing your hair in a bun or updo will help keep it looking styled and healthy.
Step 1: Use Nourishing Shampoo
There are many shampoos on the market that are designed to help remove bleached hair color. Before using any of these, be sure to consult with your hair stylist to see what will be the best for your specific needs. Some shampoos, such as the Kenra Professional Bleach Shampoo, are specifically formulated to remove bleached hair color while others, such as the Pantene Pro-V Multifunctional Shampoo, are general purpose shampoos that can be used to cleanse and condition hair.
Once you have chosen a shampoo, it is important to wet your hair thoroughly before using it. Pour a small amount of shampoo into your hands and work it into a rich lather. Add more shampoo if necessary. scrubbing your hair from the scalp down to the ends. Massage the shampoo into your hair, working it into every nook and cranny. Leave the shampoo on your hair for a few minutes before rinsing it off.
After shampooing, it is important to rinse off the shampoo completely. Pour a large amount of water into a bathtub or sink. Turn on the water and wait until it reaches a warm temperature before submerging your hair. Gently pour the water over your hair and scalp, keeping your head tilted back until the water reaches your neck. Scrub your hair with a wide tooth comb, detangling any knots. Rinse off the shampoo and conditioner completely.
Step 2: Condition Frequently
I know it’s tempting to just leave your bleached hair in a mess, but that’s really not the best way to take care of it. You need to condition your hair regularly to keep it looking healthy and shiny. Here are some tips on how to do it:
1. Before you shampoo, add a few drops of oil or hair conditioner to your hands and work it into your hair. This will help to seal in the color and lock in the moisture.
2. Shampoo your hair thoroughly, using a sulfate-free shampoo if you have bleached hair. Make sure to rinse off all the soap and conditioner, and don’t let the water run cold.
3. If you have highlights, try to avoid using a clarifying shampoo, which can strip your hair of its natural oils.
4. Apply a light conditioner to your hair and comb it through.
5. Let your hair air dry. You can also use a hair dryer on low heat if you prefer.
Step 3: Avoid Heat Styling
If you bleach your hair regularly, it’s important to take proper care of it so that it doesn’t get damaged. One of the most important things you can do is avoid heat styling. Heat can damage your hair, causing it to become thin, dry, and brittle. If you must use heat to style your hair, use a low or moderate heat instead of a high one.
Step 4: Protect from UV Rays
1) When washing your hair, use a sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner
2) Avoid using heat when drying your hair
3) Always use a Protective Style
4) Use a sunscreen when outside
5) Stay hydrated and eat a balanced diet to keep your hair healthy
Step 5: Use Restorative Masks
I know that some people may be hesitant to use masks because they think that they will damage their hair even more. But I want to assure you that using a mask can actually help restore your hair’s health and help prevent future damage.
First of all, always use a heat protector before using a mask. This will help to protect your hair from heat damage and also help keep the mask from sticking to your hair.
Secondly, always apply a thick layer of the mask to your hair. Make sure to cover all of your hair.
Third, leave the mask on for a minimum of 30 minutes.
Fourth, rinse the mask off with cool water.
Lastly, pat your hair dry. You may want to use a hair dryer on low heat to help ensure that the mask is fully removed.
Step 6: Trim Regularly
If you’re bleached, it’s important to keep your hair trimmed regularly. Too much length can cause split ends and breakage, while not trimming enough can lead to bad hair days and frizzy locks. To ensure you’re getting the best results, follow these simple steps:
1) Trim your hair close to the scalp using a pair of sharp scissors. This will help prevent split ends and breakage.
2) If your hair is prone to frizz, use a hair dryer on low heat to help smooth it out.
3) Avoid using too many products, as this can lead to build-up and scalp irritation.
4) Try to schedule your haircut every 4-6 weeks to ensure your hair remains healthy and blonde.
Conclusion: Healthy Hair Habits
As we all know, bleached hair can be damaged and may even fade if not treated properly. To keep your bleach-haired friends looking their best, follow these easy tips:
1. Always use a hair lightening shampoo and conditioner to remove any residual bleaching agents from your hair.
2. Make sure to always use a sunscreen when you’re out in the sun, as bleached hair will be more susceptible to the sun’s harmful rays.
3. Avoid excessive heat styling, as this can damage hair even more. Instead, use a thermal protector every time you use a hair dryer or heat tool.
4. Be sure to seal your hair with a healthy hair sealant every time you shampoo and condition, to help protect against moisture loss and damage.
5. Remember to always consult with a hair stylist to get the best results when it comes to bleached hair. They’ll be able to help you maintain your hair’s health and beauty through proper care.