How To Make Eyes Smaller Naturally With Exercise
Do you ever feel like your eyes are too big and you want to make them look smaller? Don’t worry, you can do this naturally by exercising! In this article, I’ll be discussing the various exercises you can do to make your eyes appear smaller. These exercises are all natural and easy to do at home, so you don’t need to spend any money or time at the gym. I’ll go over the benefits of the exercises, and how to do them correctly. If you’re looking for a way to make your eyes look smaller without surgery, this article is perfect for you!
Eye Exercises & Accupressure Therapy for Bulging Eyes or protruding eyeballs due to Hyperthyroidism
Making Eyes Smaller
There are several ways to make your eyes smaller, depending on your own individual needs.
1. You could try using an eye cream to help reduce the appearance of puffiness and circles around the eyes.
- You could also try using a eyeglasses frame that is smaller in size than your current frame.
- You could also try using a contact lens that is designed to make your eyes smaller.
- Finally, you could also try using a make up technique that focuses on reducing the size of your eyes.
Step One: Facial Massage
If you want to make your eyes smaller naturally, the first step is to get your face massage! This will help to loosen any built-up tension in the facial muscles, which will then allow your eyes to appear smaller. It’s also a great way to reduce wrinkles and improve overall skin health.
If you’re looking to make your eyes smaller using other methods, here are some tips:
– Use a tightlacing method: This is a popular way to reduce the size of your eyes by restricting the movement of the eye muscles. You can find a variety of tightlacing kits online, or you can try using a homemade method using some bandages and elastic.
– Apply eye cream: Applying eye cream to your eyes regularly will help to improve their appearance and reduce the appearance of crow’s feet and wrinkles. Look for a cream that is specially designed to reduce the appearance of the eyes, or try using a cream that is rich in antioxidants.
– Try a laser treatment: A laser treatment can help to reduce the size of your eyes by destroying the fatty tissues that are located around the eyes. This is a relatively expensive treatment, and it is not always effective, so be sure to speak to your doctor about whether it is the right treatment for you.
Step Two: Eye Exercises
1. Start by closing your eyes and taking a few deep breaths.
- Next, focus on the part of your eye closest to your nose. Visualize this part shrinking in size.
- Now focus on the other part of your eye. Visualize this part shrinking in size as well.
- Continue focusing on each part of your eye separately, and seeing them shrink in size until you achieve the desired effect.
- Finally, open your eyes and admire your new, smaller eyes!
Step Three: Facial Yoga
There are many facial yoga exercises you can do to help make your eyes smaller. Some of the exercises include:
1. The downward- facing dog pose.
- The cat/cow pose.
- The tree pose.
- The crow pose.
- The Garland pose.
Downward-facing dog: Lie on your back on the ground with your palms flat on the ground. Bend your knees and place your feet flat on the ground beside your shoulders. Push your hips and legs up into the air and clasp your hands behind your head, extending your neck and chin forward. Hold for 3-5 breaths.
Cat/cow pose: Lie on your stomach with your palms flat on the ground beside you. Pull your chest and chin toward your hands. Extend your legs towards the sky and press your buttocks and heels into the ground. Hold for 3-5 breaths.
Tree pose: Start in child’s pose (see Step 1 below), but with your feet hip-width apart and your knees bent, and your torso straight. Now lift your left leg and place your ankle over the top of your right thigh, then place your right hand on your left ankle for support. Hold for 3-5 breaths.
Crow pose: Start in cat/cow pose (see Step 2 above), but with your arms extended out to your sides and your chin lowered, so your forehead touches
Step Four: Skin Care
Now that you have made your eyes smaller, it is important to take care of the skin around them. This means avoiding any potential irritants, using sunscreen and wearing a protective eyemask when needed.
Eyemasks are a great way to protect your eyes from potential irritants and UV radiation. They are made of a soft, flexible material that fits comfortably over your eyes. They can be worn during outdoor activities, when working with chemicals or when studying in a bright environment.
Some people prefer to use a continuous eyemask all the time. This type is worn like a cap and it fits snugly over your eyes. It is usually worn for long periods of time, such as during a flight.
If you choose to use a continuous eyemask, it is important to keep it clean and fresh. You can do this by rinsing it with warm water and soap every few hours. Make sure to dry it completely before storing.
Finally, it is important to be vigilant about sun exposure. Make sure to use sunscreen and wear a protective eyemask when outside for long periods of time. Also, keep in mind that sunglasses don’t always protect your eyes from UV radiation.
Step Five: Diet & Hydration
If you want to make your eyes smaller, the first step is to know what size eyes you have to begin with. You can do this by looking in a mirror and measuring the distance between your eyes. Then, use the following chart to determine the correct eye-size for you.
If your eyes are:
Then your eye-size is:
Small: Most people have eyes that are between sizes 0 and 2.
Medium: Most people have eyes that are between sizes 3 and 5.
Large: Most people have eyes that are between sizes 6 and 8.
X-Large: Most people have eyes that are between sizes 9 and 11.
If you are not sure which size your eyes are, you can also use the Eye Size Calculator.
The second step is to make sure you are hydrated. A dehydrated eye is more likely to become smaller, as it is harder for the eye to produce tears when it is dehydrated. Make sure to drink plenty of fluids every day, especially if you are going to be doing any exercise.
Conclusion: Natural Eye Reduction
There are a few things you can do in order to naturally make your eyes smaller. First, you can try wearing glasses that have a smaller frame. This will make your eyes look closer together, and can help you achieve a smaller eye size. Next, you can try using a eye cream that has been specifically designed to reduce eye size. Finally, you can try using exercises that focus on your eyes. These exercises can help to reduce the size of your eyes and make them look closer together.